• pH neutral soap of 6.5~7 to match the skin balance of dogs
• Suitable for all dog breeds and over the age of 3-4 months
⠀◦ Dogs under that age have poor body temperature control and skin is relatively weak and still developing
⠀◦ Also, suitable for cats
• 100% plant derived ingredients
• Recommended to place soap on a tray or in a soap net to avoid moisture when not in use
• Packaged in 100% FSC certified recycled paper
1. Wet your pet's body with warm water.
2. Wet the soap with water and gently lather the soles of your pet's feet with both hands.
3. Pat your pet's whole body gently like a massage and cleanse it.
4. Wash your pet's body with lukewarm water.
Key ingredients include
- Jojoba Oil and Kelp Extract: Improves skin luster, prevents static electricity, and creates softer fur
- Shea Butter and Oatmeal: Nourish the skin
- Clover Extract and Buckwheat Extract: Soothe sensitive and weakened skin
donggubat Donggubat is a brand that proposes a sustainable daily life. The brand produces solid cosmetics and household goods with emphasis on environmentally friendly solid shampoos and detergents. The company is a major advocate for the social integration of the developmentally disabled community. As of 2022, over 50% of the company’s staff consists of employees with developmental disabilities with plans to increase employees as the company continues to grow.