Momur Weekend's sixth series: ‘City Life'
Find the joys within everyday city life.
City Life Bowl
• Sea Salt Design
• A deep set round ceramic plate with graphic elements of momur’s ‘City Life’ design.
• Can be used to plate various dishes such as pasta, sandwiches, fried rice, and salad.
• Size: 21.5 cm in Diameter / 3 cm in Height
• Available Colors: Butter, Ivory
• Every handmade piece of the ‘momur’ collection is responsibly made and crafted with soil with a glazed finish making all items biodegradable if ever discarded.
• The soil material and glaze finish ensures that the ceramics are highly antibacterial and have a natural deodorizing effect meaning that you can store any food contents for a longer period of time and without worrying about any residual food odors being left after washing
• No harmful substances are used in the materials meaning you can feel assured knowing that you and your loved ones will be safe when using any items from the collection
• Fill your cup with a little joy each morning, afternoon, or night with this mug.
• Made in Korea
• Can be disinfected with boiling water
• Washable with scrubber or dishwasher
• Microwavable (within 180 degrees and under 10 minutes)
• Black spots may have occurred due to the ceramic soil during the manufacturing process and scratches may have occurred during the printing process.
• Because the printing process is manual, the shape may be slightly distorted.
• The center may have risen slightly due to the temperature differences depending on the location of the mug when baked in the kiln but does not affect the function of the product.
• Small stains may occur on the base due to the logo printing process.
• The properties of the glaze vary depending on the color, so metal utensils may leave traces.
Natural Clay, Soil
momur For a happy moment in the kitchen.
Whether it’s having our morning coffee or sitting down to enjoy a nice meal with loved ones, momur hopes to add some joy along with all the simple moments throughout the day.
'momur' is a pottery collaboration series between Momur Studio and local Korean Artisans aiming to bring aesthetic and feel-good houseware into every home.