The 'Nature N' Moon Jar Incense Holder is a rare type of incense holder out on the market. The form is inspired by the ceramic pieces from South Korea's Joseon dynasty. The round full shape is based off the shape of the full moon which symbolizes abundance, good fortune, & prosperity.
• This antique-style ceramic incense burner from 'Nature N' is a functioning work of art.
• The design for the 'Faceted Incense Holder' represents Korea's Joseon dynasty and the delicate elegance of the ceramic wares from that era.
• The eco-friendly holder is made of recycled oyster shells and can also function as a vase for preserved flowers.
Diameter: 65mm, height: 65mm, 220g
People with sensitive or damaged skin should be careful not to touch the product for a long time If skin irritation reactions or red spots appear, seek medical attention
1. Prepare a wide non-combustible saucer.
2. Insert the incense stick into the incense plug and light it.
3. Burn one stick completely in a large space.
4. Burn half a stick if within a small space.
This sustainable holder is made by recycling oyster shells. So it is eco-friendly and also safe from harmful chemicals.
Nature N As much as 300,000 tons of oyster shells a year are left unattended and go on to pollute the ocean. Nature N wants to solve this problem. After years of research, Nature N has created a product that emphasizes Korean beauty while being able to utilize the discarded oyster shells. Everyday Nature N aims to strive towards a more sustainable planet.