• Face Scrub + Cosmetics Ceramic Container
• Bum Hab (Tiger Ceramic)
◦ It is a cosmetic container that represents the vitality of the land. Inspired by traditional Korean folklore, the brave tiger is our own guardian that protects us against the negative energy.
◦ The container carries the healthy energy from black soil and ash, which are often associated with invigorating and energizing the body.
• Thinly refined vegan grain scrub that gently exfoliates to get rid of any dead skin cells to leave skin feeling soft and smooth
• Grain Care: Exfoliating with 7 Traditional Grains. Centella Asiatica and natural oil soothe sensitive skin by balancing the skin nutrition
• Main ingredients:
◦ Natural scrub formulated from a 7 grain mixture for exfoliation & nourishment
◦ Centella Asiatica: soothing & repairing
• Suitable for all skin types
• Cream: 1.7oz
• Best to store in the refrigerator and use it cool.
• To prep the ceramic:
◦ Clean the container with alcohol swab for disinfection before the first use
◦ Close the top and middle lid tightly to seal
Apply an appropriate amount of the scrub to the skin after washing by rubbing it gently onto the skin’s surface. Rinse off thoroughly with water before drying.
*Normal skin types: Use 2~3 times a week
*Sensitive skin types: Use 1~2 times a week
The Fixed Amount of Centella Asiatica extract 11,470ppm, Grain Powder: Walnut Shell, CoixLacryma-Jobi Ma-yuen Seed, Oryza Sativa(Rice), Phaseolus Angularis Seed, Oryza Sativa(Rice), Phaseolus Radiatus Seed, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Seed * Grain Complex: Rice powder, Red bean powder, Mung bean powder, Adlay seed powder, Black bean powder, Brown rice powder
Combination Soil, Glaz
Yeonji Natural beauty, Graceful Beauty “YEONJI’ Grace of Art(風流)
It is the state of enjoying time with our full appreciation. ‘Yeonji’ can be directly translated to a free and happy life.
It is the beauty that can be found from the most natural state. We believe in the power of loving oneself. Incorporating the grace of Korean history and appreciating the beauty of being free.