• A cross body bag made of fabric woven from the recycled fibers derived from plastic bottles.
• All of the recycled fiber has been graded clean enough to be recycled for baby products meaning that the fabric is very safe.
• The perfect commuter bag to take with you on your way to work or on your next bike ride.
• The shoulder straps are made from upcycled seat belts
• There can be found within the bag a laptop or tablet pocket as well as other compartments to store your other items.
• Size : 36cm x 21.5cm x 6cm
• The shoulder straps are easily adjustable to your desired length.
• Accessorized with thin string rings and D-shaped rings to allow you to easily secure and attach various IT devices.
It is an eco-friendly fiber that recycled transparent plastic bottles.
cueclyp When you think it's trash but it's actually treasure. The brand 'cueclyp' actually got their name by rearranging the word 'UPCYCLE'.
The brand takes recycled umbrellas, posters, & banners to revive them into sustainable and timeless fashion pieces & accessories.
Based in South Korea, this eco-friendly brand is on a mission to reduce fast fashion products and conscious consumption.
When you purchase from 'cueclyp', not only are you supporting a small business and getting an amazing product.
but you are also sending the message that you stand for a greener planet.