• The stylish Cueclyp iPad pouch was made from the upcycling of barley storage bags and fabrics.
• With a natural muted tone, the light and durable pouch is large enough to store an iPad (12.9 inches)
• A smart pencil, and other small belongings within its additional 3 pockets.
• Size : 23cm x 31cm x 3cm
• The smart design also allows for the pouch to be folded and secured with the closing strap to function as an upright holder for your tablet device.
• There is also an added hand strap which allows for the pouch to be easily carried around.
It's made by upcycling a bag that stores barley.
cueclyp When you think it's trash but it's actually treasure. The brand 'cueclyp' actually got their name by rearranging the word 'UPCYCLE'.
The brand takes recycled umbrellas, posters, & banners to revive them into sustainable and timeless fashion pieces & accessories.
Based in South Korea, this eco-friendly brand is on a mission to reduce fast fashion products and conscious consumption.
When you purchase from 'cueclyp', not only are you supporting a small business and getting an amazing product.
but you are also sending the message that you stand for a greener planet.