The cactus is dried under the sun and then pulverized into a leather through an eco-friendly process. Unlike certain commercial leathers, cactus leather does not emit toxic substances and boasts a long lifespan with strong durability.
• There is an open pocket on the front for storage and easy access to items.
• A cactus-shaped zipper slider
• 3 compartment spaces (card compartment, cash compartment, valuables compartment)
110 x 80 x 23 mm, 87g
- Put your card in the open pocket on the front of your wallet and tag it easily.
- Use the inside of the wallet divided into three parts for each purpose.
The wallet was made using cactus leather imported from Mexican leather company Deserto. Cactus leather is beneficial to the environment due to its high carbon absorption and oxygen emissions.
sowhat Sowhat aims to create designs that can remain classic pieces even over time. A slow fashion brand that re-creates sustainable value through the use of environmentally conscious materials.
For inquiry into more products from SoWhat, please visit: (https://www.sowhaat.com/). If there is a product from SoWhat that is currently unavailable at SlowRecipe.com, please contact us at help@slowrecipe and we can try to procure the item for you.