• Every handmade piece of the ‘momur’ collection is responsibly made and crafted with soil with a glazed finish making all items biodegradable if ever discarded.
• The soil material and glaze finish ensures that the ceramics are highly antibacterial and have a natural deodorizing effect meaning that you can store any food contents for a longer period of time and without worrying about any residual food odors being left after washing
• No harmful substances are used in the materials meaning you can feel assured knowing that you and your loved ones will be safe when using any items from the collection
• Indulge in your favorite meals with these stunning everyday low set serving bowls.
• Made in Korea
• Size: 20 x 5cm
• Available Colors: Butter Green, Butter Black, Green Ivory
• Can be disinfected with boiling water
• While dishes are microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe, they may become hot. Handle carefully.
• Black spots may occur due to the ceramic soil during production and scratches may occur during printing
• Since each piece is printed by hand, minor scratches or shape distortion may occur
• The temperature difference depending on the location in the kiln may raise the center of the bottom slightly but does not affect its function
• Be careful when using any metal cutlery as they may scratch or damage the items
momur For a happy moment in the kitchen.
Whether it’s having our morning coffee or sitting down to enjoy a nice meal with loved ones, momur hopes to add some joy along with all the simple moments throughout the day.
'momur' is a pottery collaboration series between Momur Studio and local Korean Artisans aiming to bring aesthetic and feel-good houseware into every home.