Introducing the 5th series of 'Momur Weekend,' Bread Line.
• This kitchen towel is crafted using high-quality Lithuanian linen, featuring exquisite embroidery of the prominent graphic elements from the bread line.
• Size: 35 x 45 cm
• Made in Korea
• It is not recommended to use the washing machine.
• Handwashing is recommended in lukewarm water.
• Due to the nature of the linen, there may be some differences in the horizontal and vertical specifications during the fabrication process, and there may be some imbalances in the position of the embroidery.
• During the embroidery process, you may see thread finishes on the back, and this part is not considered defective.
• During the fabric finishing process, there may be cases where the upper and lower ends may fray.
• We cannot offer exchanges or refunds due to the above reasons, so please consider these factors before making a purchase.
• In the case of a return due to a simple change of mind, the return shipping fee (round trip) shall be borne by the buyer.
• If the product packaging box is damaged when returning due to a change of mind, additional charges may be incurred.
momur For a happy moment in the kitchen.
Whether it’s having our morning coffee or sitting down to enjoy a nice meal with loved ones, momur hopes to add some joy along with all the simple moments throughout the day.
'momur' is a pottery collaboration series between Momur Studio and local Korean Artisans aiming to bring aesthetic and feel-good houseware into every home.