• Expiry date : December, 2023
• Perfect for medium to dry skin
• 100% plant derived ingredients
• Soap is made from scratch and manufactured using a cold process. After combining soap ingredients, the soap bar is formed through the use of low temperatures and takes over 1000 hours to harden and cure.
• Wrapped in paper packaging that is made from natural products such as citrus fruits, corn, and coffee. The ‘Crush’ paper has received an FSC forest management certification mark and only uses green energy during its production to reduce carbon emissions.
• Recommended to place soap on a tray or in a soap net to avoid moisture when not in use
Put warm water on the soap to make a lot of foam and apply it gently like a massage. Wash with lukewarm water after use.
• Basil: Improves overall skin condition and moisturizes
• Green Tea Seed Oil: Moisturizes skin, contains vitamins A, B2, and C to help calm & clear the skin
• Nettle Extract: Revitalizes and calms the skin
• Coconut is used as the surfactant, surface acting agent. Helps cleanse without taking away any moisture from the skin
donggubat Donggubat is a brand that proposes a sustainable daily life. The brand produces solid cosmetics and household goods with emphasis on environmentally friendly solid shampoos and detergents. The company is a major advocate for the social integration of the developmentally disabled community. As of 2022, over 50% of the company’s staff consists of employees with developmental disabilities with plans to increase employees as the company continues to grow.