• A potent antioxidant serum stabilized for minimal oxidization and irritation that visibly brightens and hydrates skin with 15% Vitamin C and 107's trademark complex, VinBiome™. This complex is an infusion of our proprietary vinegar fermented wheat and ginseng extract exquisitely blended with premium 10-year aged black vinegar, probiotics, and prebiotics that help to reveal more radiant and youthful skin day after day.
• Size: 30 ml / 1.0 fl oz
Why You'll Love It
About VinBiome™ Complex
• VinBiome™ is our proprietary microbiome complex that harmoniously combines prebiotics, probiotics, and various postbiotics. It contains over 45 micro-nutrients including vitamins, ginsenosides, polyphenols, minerals, amino acids, peptides, and organic acids. Balance your skin microbiome with our VinBiome complex, which can help your skin look brighter and more hydrated.
• VIN-B10™ is a proprietary ingredient processed from Hanega’s 10-year premium black vinegar, which the artisans of Hanega have fermented and aged for 10+ years with much love and care. Such a long fermentation and aging process yields beneficial micro-nutrients and postbiotics such as various amino acids, organic acids, vitamins, minerals, and other beneficial compounds.
VIN-B10 has a high content of natural amino acids which strengthen the skin barrier with its natural moisturizing factor properties, while also being the building blocks for healthy skin function. Various organic acids act as antibacterial agents and offer skin benefits such as hydration and exfoliation of dead skin cells. Vitamins present in our aged vinegar such as vitamin A, B5, C, and D help to brighten and hydrate skin.
• Wheat extract is fermented through a proprietary process using Hanega’s 10-year black vinegar to create Wheat VINB10-Biotic. The fermentation process results in a further breakdown of the skin-beneficial bioactive compounds found in wheat, making the Wheat VINB10-Biotic an excellent ingredient for firming efficacy while also improving anti-inflammatory benefits to the skin.
• Ginseng extract is fermented through a proprietary process using Hanega’s 10-year black vinegar to create Ginseng VINB10-Biotic. The fermentation process produces additional and different types of more absorbable ginsenosides, which help to minimize inflammation, defend against free radicals and restore hydration. This broader composition of ginsenosides from the fermentation process makes Ginseng VINB10-Biotic a more balanced ingredient that provides excellent firming, anti-inflammatory, and hydrating benefits.
• This complex contains 8 different types of probiotic bacteria lysates that help improve the condition of the skin and its microbiome. Probiotic lysates help strengthen skin barrier function, maintain hydration, and improve skin healing. Through a strict selection process, only the most effective probiotic lysates were incorporated into our unique probiotics complex.
• Our Prebiotic Complex of xylitol, rhamnose, fructooligosaccharides, and inulin provide “food” for the skin’s microbiome and help to balance and improve the skin’s health.
• Based on an independent clinical study of 22 women, 20-40 years of age (after two weeks of daily use):
- Production of the antioxidant enzyme (catalase) in skin increased by 33.09%
• Based on an independent clinical study of 21 women, 40-61 years of age:
- Skin wrinkles decreased by 9.03% after two weeks and decreased by 12.84% after 4 weeks of daily use
- Skin density improved by 4.36% after two weeks and increased by 12.10% after 4 weeks of daily use
- Skin moisture improved by 105.47% after one-time use and increased by 46.67% after 2 weeks of daily use
• Based on independent clinical study of 53 subjects, 18-61 years of age, this serum did not cause any dermal irritation or sensitization.
• All Skin Types
• Skin Redness and Irritation
• Uneven Skin Tone
• Loss of Firmness & Elasticity
• Fine Lines and Wrinkles
1. Apply 2 to 3 drops to clean, dry skin each morning or evening.
2. Follow up with our EVERYDAY PLUMP Hydro Cream or any moisturizer and SPF during the daytime.
3. For optimal results, we recommend using the serum consistently for at least four weeks.
Glycerin, Propanediol, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid(15%), Lactobacillus Ferment, Water, Butylene Glycol, Arbutin, Vinegar, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Triticum Aestivum (Wheat) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Ginseng Saponins, Fructooligosaccharides, Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment, Lactococcus Ferment, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Perilla Frutescens Extract, Niacinamide, Inulin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Thiamine HCl, Pyridoxine, Folic Acid, Biotin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Menadione, Cyanocobalamin, Riboflavin, Inositol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10 stearate, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract
All our products are formulated without butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA), butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, formaldehyde releasers, hydroquinone, methoxyethanol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, mineral oils, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffins, petrolatums, phthalates, resorcinol, sulfate surfactants (SLS/SLES), synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, toluene, triclocarban and triclosan. We test all our formulations to ensure no 1,4-dioxane or unreacted ethylene oxide contamination (down to 1ppm). Our formulations are also cruelty free and packaged in recyclable containers.
Firstly, we believe in maintaining a holistic perspective on beauty. To us, skin beauty starts with skin wellness, and we believe you cannot have lasting outer wellness without maintaining appropriate inner wellness. What you eat can be as impactful to your skin as what you put on it, and we believe your skin will look how your body feels.
We use proprietary fermented ingredients, including natural extracts and aged vinegars, in all our products. Used in Asian cultures since ancient times, fermented ingredients have been scientifically proven to provide benefits for both your gut and your skin. Our skincare formulations combine proprietary fermented ingredients with various other fermented extracts, probiotic ferments, and prebiotic ingredients to help promote a balanced skin microbiome. Like your gut, we believe your skin is happier when its microbiome is healthier.
We are passionate about how we formulate, and we are proud that our standards and approach have produced award-winning products. For our formulations to pass muster, they must be balanced; they must use safe, clinically-proven ingredients in concentrations and combinations that maximize ingredient efficacy, minimize irritation risk and optimize sensorial experience. We strive to develop elegant and harmonious skincare formulations that not only balance what your skin needs, but also what your skin wants.