① SODOWE. Woodchip Toothbrush
• Quality Nylon Bristles: Nylon bristles are able to most efficiently reach between the gaps to effectively clean between teeth
• Ergonomic & Sustainable Wood Bits Handle: toothbrush comprises of wood scrap bits leftover after building projects and commercial products and then shaped into an ergonomic handle to best fit into the hand for a sturdy and non-slip grip
• DOUBLE-SIDED FINE BRISTLES : Lower layer bristles gently protect the gums while the upper layer bristles wipe and clean between the teeth
• Head Size : 12x27mm
• How to care:
Please keep the handle dry after usage. Replace your toothbrush every 2-3 months.
② Donggubat The RIGHT Facial Soap Collagen
• Key ingredients include:
◦ Hydrolyzed Collagen: High absorption rate to help
◦ smooth and firm skin
◦ Apricot Oil: Moisturizes
◦ Avocado Oil: Nourishes
◦ Sunflower Seed oil: Soothing
◦ Lavender Essential Oil for scent
• 100% plant derived ingredients
• Recommended to use both morning and night
• Removes basic makeup but best to use as a cleanser after fully removing make up
• Recommended to place soap on a tray or in a soap net to avoid moisture when not in use
• Packaged in 100% FSC certified recycled paper
③ Happyearth Bottle brush
• Made with bamboo and sisal wood
• 100% Plastic Free
• Perfect for cleaning baby bottles, beverage containers, mason jars, or long bottles.
• After use allow brush to dry completely and store in a well-ventilated area
④ Happyearth Stainless steel straw
• A safe and suitable alternative to plastic straws which can be environmentally damaging
• BPA and lead free, dishwasher safe
• Pairs well with any drink, cocktail, or smoothie
• Every reusable straw has the potential to eliminate nearly 500 plastic straws from being used in its lifetime.
• Purchasing and using reusable straws helps to create less waste but also saves money on buying plastic straws.
• 3 reusable stainless-steel straws (1 straight & 2 bent) and 1 nylon cleaner brush/set
• Straight Straw: 21.5cm x 5mm
• Bent Straw: Curve 6.5cm+15cm
Slowrecipe ① SODOWE
Do you care about the animals, leaving a healthy planet Earth, exposing your body to only the most natural and suitable ingredients? So do we. LIFE TOGETHER, that’s what SODOWE believes.
Donggubat is a brand that proposes a sustainable daily life. The brand produces solid cosmetics and household goods with emphasis on environmentally friendly solid shampoos and detergents. The company is a major advocate for the social integration of the developmentally disabled community. As of 2022, over 50% of the company’s staff consists of employees with developmental disabilities with plans to increase employees as the company continues to grow.
③ Happy Earth
Happy Earth’s goal is to make a happy and healthy Earth that can be passed onto future generations. With the aim of a no plastic lifestyle, the eco-friendly brand seeks to create products with the use of biodegradable or recycled materials.