• Every handmade piece of the ‘momur’ collection is responsibly made and crafted with soil with a glazed finish making all items biodegradable if ever discarded.
• The soil material and glaze finish ensures that the ceramics are highly antibacterial and have a natural deodorizing effect meaning that you can store any food contents for a longer period of time and without worrying about any residual food odors being left after washing
• No harmful substances are used in the materials meaning you can feel assured knowing that you and your loved ones will be safe when using any items from the collection
• A practical size, not too big and not too small. Your new favorite go-to mug!
• The graphics on the front and back of the mug vary, so you can create a table in two different ways.
• Made in Korea
• Size: 10 cm (without handle) / 13 cm (including handle) / 7.5 cm (height)
• Capacity: 400ml
• Available Colors: Butter, Ivory
• Can be disinfected with boiling water
• While dishes are microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe, they may become hot. Handle carefully.
• Black spots may occur due to the ceramic soil during production and scratches may occur during printing
• Since each piece is printed by hand, minor scratches or shape distortion may occur
• The temperature difference depending on the location in the kiln may raise the center of the bottom slightly but does not affect its function
• Be careful when using any metal cutlery as they may scratch or damage the items
momur For a happy moment in the kitchen.
Whether it’s having our morning coffee or sitting down to enjoy a nice meal with loved ones, momur hopes to add some joy along with all the simple moments throughout the day.
'momur' is a pottery collaboration series between Momur Studio and local Korean Artisans aiming to bring aesthetic and feel-good houseware into every home.