① HappyEarth Soap Net
• Manufactured with natural sisal
• Helps to form foam and lather from soap bars
• Can be used with any bar soap; facial, body, kitchen, etc.
• How to use: put a bar of soap inside the bag, close the bag by tightening the drawstring, and with some water rub the bag to help create the desired amount of foam
• After use: hand bag to dry with or without the bar of soap in the bag
• 10cm x 13cm
② HappyEarth Natural Scourer
• Made of natural loofah material
• Great eco-friendly alternative to conventional plastic sponges that produce micro plastics which end up in our landfills and oceans
• Since synthetic bleach was not used in the scourer’s production, can show a yellowing color over time but scourer can still continue to be used without concern
• Packaging is made of corn and beans and is completely biodegradable as well
• 8.5cm x 10cm
• 2 pieces/set
③ Flowermari Palm Free Soap for kitchen
• Do you know the amount of detergent left wasted and unused by a single household every year? 150ml!
• Flowermari Palm Free Soap consists of pure soap, so you can wash the dishes with your bare hands, and you don't have to worry about leaving or wasting any residual detergent. Unlike other commercial soaps, the ‘Palm Free • Soap’ does not contain any palm oil which has been and continues to be a major contributor to the deforestation of some of the world's most biodiverse forests.
⠀◦ Contains natural coconut oil
⠀◦ No surfactants
⠀◦ Due to its excellent biodegradation, water pollution is low, and water usage is low when rinsing.
⠀◦ Key Ingredients Include:
Coconut palm oil, olive oil, castor seed oil, sodium hydroxide, purified water, rosemary extract, baking soda, corn starch, lime essential oil, *linalul, *limonen (*components of plant-derived aroma oil)
④ Yegoeun Hemp Dishcloth
• Natural Multi Use Hemp Dish Cloth
• Made with natural hemp linen threads that do not emit microplastics
• Hemp cloth are naturally antibacterial
• Great to wipe down surfaces, clean & dry dishes, steaming food & can even be used to wrap around fresh produce to prevent other smells from permeating in while being stored in the refrigerator
• 37cm x 41cm
⑤ Yegoeun Hemp Scrubber
• Biodegradable Hemp Woven Dish Scrubbers
• An eco-friendly alternative to plastic sponges and metal scrubbers
• Can be machine washed without detergent or washed by boiling in hot water salt or baking soda bath
• Each box comes with 3 scrubbers
• How to use: Soak dirty dishes in water and dish soap for a couple minutes then, use hemp scrubber to scrub clean before rinsing dishes with water one last time
• 16cm x 24cm
Slow Recipe ① HappyEarth
Happy Earth’s goal is to make a happy and healthy Earth that can be passed onto future generations. With the aim of a no plastic lifestyle, the eco-friendly brand seeks to create products with the use of biodegradable or recycled materials.
An eco-friendly detergent, Flowermari focuses highly on creating only natural soap using only the safest and most reliable raw materials without any plastic emissions. The herbs cultivated are not only highly anti-bacterial but are grown in the most natural of conditions on South Korea’s Jeju island.
Just as trees gather to form a forest, to save our environment, Yegoeun Hemp wants to help create a dense forest. To aim for a greener planet, Yegoeun creates environmentally sustainable alternative products that can be used in your daily life.