Introducing the second series of 'Momur Weekend,' a collection that beautifully captures the essence of weekends. Our design is a manifestation of the hope that every dining experience can be as joyful and exciting as a weekend gathering.
The inspiration for this delightful design struck while perusing the menu board at a charming weekend brunch café, musing over our meal choices.
• This collection showcases an elegant blue and black print on a delicate linen cloth.
• Made in Korea
• Size: 30 x 40cm
• Two Color Options: Blue, Black
We recommend handwashing; please avoid using a washing machine.
• There may be slight variations in the horizontal and vertical dimensions, as well as minor differences in the print placement.
• During the fabric finishing process, there may be cases where the upper and lower edges exhibit minor irregularities.
• We do not offer exchanges or refunds for the reasons mentioned above, so please take them into consideration before making your purchase.
momur For a happy moment in the kitchen.
Whether it’s having our morning coffee or sitting down to enjoy a nice meal with loved ones, momur hopes to add some joy along with all the simple moments throughout the day.
'momur' is a pottery collaboration series between Momur Studio and local Korean Artisans aiming to bring aesthetic and feel-good houseware into every home.